Monday, June 6, 2011

Folio

I've either been way too busy, or too busy slacking.  Here's pretty much some of the work I've done in last 4 years.  I know...I'd much rather be playing outside then sitting down uploading art work....but I'm happy I've finally gotten around to doing it.  I hope you all enjoy it!

I'll start it off with some art I think was worth posting from my last project  at Artificial Mind & Movement in Montreal.

RANGO


Underground lab charged

Calm underground lab concept


Fort game play concept
Fort upper deck concept

Fort game play concept
Canyon mood variations
Game play chase
Trailer home game play
Rango's pistol
Alien obstacle course concept
Alien prop concept
Alien ship interior concept



WET

In game cinematic mattepaintings

Marketing art and character concept designs

IRONMAN





UNPUBLISHED

















MONKEY QUEST





PITCH ART





3D art by Michael Winder






FREELANCE










No comments: